TA for SCI 6485 Intro to Machine Learning for Designers.
The class focuses on visual generative design. We will be working significantly with GANs, VAEs, autoencoders and other state of the art image generation techniques. Full class description here
TA skill requirements:
- Fluent in python
- Demonstrated prior knowledge of pytorch and/or tensorflow.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts including GANs, latent space.
- Experience with training neural networks
- Knowledge of APIs for handling large datasets.
TA job requirements
- develop code for classroom use in Google Collab
- help students debug code assignments
- 10-12 hours / week