TF Payment Information

How To Get Paid

Once you have been offered a teaching appointment, you must download, print, and complete the forms listed below. Questions concerning teaching policies and payroll procedures should be directed to Thom Wall at 495-2149 or

Senior Thesis Reading: Government graduate students who serve as Teaching Fellows will be required to read and grade Senior Theses as part of their teaching responsibilities. Please contact the Undergraduate Office, at 495-3249, for additional information.

To get paid for TF appointments in General Education; you must contact the General Education Office directly: (617) 495-2563, Smith Campus Center 470.

Government Department TF Appointment Information Form

Teaching Fellow Appointment Checklist